We have looked at the ropes on the market, chosen the best features and combined them in to one rope, built specifically for the average CrossFitter/fast exerciser.
Let's get in to full on geek mode:
- the handle is shaped to stop it slipping from your hands, especially when you catch a toe;
- the handle is knurled for extra grip when your hands get sweaty - great without chalk but if you are a chalk monster it holds chalk nicely;
- the handle is made from light aluminium, so:
- it has enough weight to help you feel the rope;
- it is light enough you won't fatigue in high rep double under workouts;
- it is pretty much unbreakable, unlike plastic handled ropes;
- the pivot is a ball pivot, so allows the rope to move freely in multiple planes without restriction;
- the spinney bit has ball bearings for a smooth snag free spin;
- the thickness of the rope is enough to help you feel the rope all the way around the skip;
- the length of rope is adjustable without tools, so you can change it before or during the workout:
- shorter for 15-30 dubs punched out quickly; or
- longer for bigger sets and/or workouts where shoulder fatigue is a factor.
Even comes with its own drawstring little carry sack!
So, in short, pretty frickin awesome!!
The Annie Rope - Double unders for days!
£19.99 Regular Price